Okay WOWSA-I have like 6 new followers since Friday-that is freaking amazing-it must be all these awards and stuff. In fact, I got another award last week from The Scoop On Poop called the Beautiful Blog Award. Scoop-you are beautiful for giving me this award-poop and all!
IN order to accept this award and pass it on I must... give you seven more facts about myself and pass it onto 5 more deserving blogs... so here we go....
1. My middle name is Anne, as I am half Irish and half Hungarian. I am named after Anne of Green Gables but I do not look a thing like her.
2. I love horses and dream of owning my own at some point in my life.
3. I love to sing and I have been singing since I was like 12, I have even won some money for it and scholarships, but I never got my dream of being Celine's opening act.
4. I love the water. I want to live by the water, and I find it so fun and relaxing. There is nothing better then being at the beach with drink in one hand and cigarette in the other.
5. I also love gardening. I do not know why, I guess I got it from my dad. I just love watching things grow, like I gave them life. There is something about gardening and getting your hands dirty that is so stress relieving.
6. I am a sucker for celebrity gossip. Yes I am ashamed that I know every horrible thing they do. My most recent obsessions are Lindsay Lohan and the Gosselin Drama.
7. I am also obsessed with the following TV shows.
Pretty Little Liars
And now-5 more blogs that I love...
The Beach Wive Diaries
This is such a neat blog. There are two bloggers one on the East Coast and one on the West. They share all their likes, dislikes and differences. However, they make me jealous that I do not live on a beach with drink in hand.
If you ever need great ideas to spark the romance in your relationship, go here. This blog gives you the best gift ideas and make-up ideas if you have a fight lol.
So even if you are not 17 this blog is great. She has the writing gift, and treats her blog like her diary. Quite grown up for a 17 year old, but perhaps that is why it appeals to me.
My Husband Misunderstood Me When I Said I Was Bi
I just started reading this blog, but she is fun. I love wacky women that are not afraid to tell us whats on their mind.
The Adventures of Cinderita
Again, I just started reading this one as well, but she is sooo bubbly and fun I had to recommend her blog.
And now folks, the segment you have all been waiting for, my Relationship Rant PLAYLIST Song 4 drum roll please....