Friday, September 10, 2010

A Pictures Worth A Thousand Words

Well my darlings, it is Friday and that means it is time to lighten things up and get some laughs....

Remember you can send me photos and rants or anything else that floats your boat!

And hey-you know I love people following me, well my blog, I do not much appreciate people following me in real life-who do you think you are the freakin CIA... lol

Without further ado-here is a Friday funny for you...



Joe and Marie were looking through their wedding album to rekindle the fire in their relationship... they both looked at eachother and said...







"Who knew marriage would suck the life out of us so quickly?"

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, is this for real? I hope it is. I read the other week about a couple who got married as the flintstones lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that is too funny! I like the caption too! Their expressions are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!! Love it! Thanks for the Friday laugh, and thank you so so much for the award. We just paid it forward, and it was a lot of fun. Cheers! -Westie http://goo.gl/b/Ta3P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Hilarious and creepy all at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails