Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Blog Award-Yipee Cay Eh

Yeehaw folks-I got another blog award that is amazing, and it is from the Frisky Virgin, who if you have not visited, then you better get to it cause she is ultra great!

So thank-you Frisky-you have fabulous taste in blogs (wink, wink).  MUAH!

So now I gotta spread the love, and pass this along to 10 lovely blogs, and I am going to try and pass this along to some newer ones that I am just getting acquainted with, and ones that I have not given an award to, so here we go, check these out because I have a feeling they are going to make it big if they have not already...

1.  Carrie Bradshaw is Full of Shit-  This gal had me when she told me what happened in Vegas-which is against the law or something, so I guess I am on the run with her-how exciting is that!

2. The Anonymous Perils of A Single Southern Woman-a blog of randomness, and I love it-she is funny, and explicit, which I love-and she regularly comments on my blog-which is a bonus!

3. Losing On Purpose Perhaps it is because I am the same age, but I can really relate to this gal and her blog, she is up, then down, just like me.

4.  Long Distance Love Affair- I do not know if I just love hearing rants, or about people relationships ups and downs, but this blog is great for this. 

5. Living Like Laree- wanna hear what like is like in New Zealand-Laree can tell you!

6.  Intimate Memoirs of A Modern Girl- Again, I love hearing about this gals love for men and her bar nights out.

7. DC Dating Divas - Anyone noticing a trend here.... another dating blog-maybe I have a problem?

8.  Dating Is Weird- You have to read this one-especially the Manwich-sad but funny all at the same time.

9.  Awkward Sex & The City- This gal is too funny but in a bitchy kind of way.

10.  Aurajoon-  Now I already told you about this one, but you have to see her summer surprise-watch the movie-it will make you cry-fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. um shut the front door! thanks for the award mam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naww queen, your beautiful rants rocks my little nz heart, thanks for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thanks for the summaries. It looks like I need to add a whole bunch more blogs to follow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog :O) right up my street ,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) You know you deserve that award and much more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just getting acquainted with, and ones that I have not given an award to, so here we go, check these out because I have a feeling they are going to make it big if they have not already.

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails