Monday, August 23, 2010

Relationship Rant PLAYLIST-Song 2

Hiddely ho neighbors- I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  I have been so excited about this playlist that I just want to keep posting music, but I understand that is not as juicy as my rants, and peeves and all my other amazing hoopla-so I keep telling myself-one at a time Queen, one at a time.

As long as you all know that I put a lot of thought and research into this playlist- and I love how it is a never ending playlist-that at any point in time one of my heart broken or pissed off readers can make their own relationship rant CD-hmmm... maybe I will do that and then raffle it off or something.... the possibilities are endless my lovelies-ENDLESS.

So this next song has always helped me when I am feeling low, in fact just this weekend I listened to it and thought oh that is getting posted on Monday!  There I sat alone in my garage singing at the top of my lungs and boy did it feel AWESOME!

I hope you enjoy-and yes I would fill your ears with country music because it always tells the perfect relatable story-but hey I am a DJ right now so I gotta switch it up for my anti-country listeners-even thought I did not get one complaint about my Reba song last week!  You are all so perfect (sigh-with dreamy look).

I can really relate to this song-and its story reminds me of why I started blogging, ENJOY.

Love ya all-Queen.

3 comments:

  1. love this song. I have not heard it for so long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too... I actually own the whole CD...who does that now a days? -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved this song ever since it was released. So glad you featured it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails