Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crazy Ex Wives

Dear Queen,

I am sure I am not alone here when I say I HATE CRAZY EX-WIVES.  I love my boyfriend to death, but he has a child with this crazy woman who does not give a $&#@ about her child.  She just uses him to get money and then does not spend it on the kid nor does she spend any time with him, she wont even feed him and tells him that he is fat, when she is the one that is clearly over weight!  Instead she goes on lavish trips and buys new cars.  I do not remember the last time we went on a trip and our car is from the late 80's.  She tells everyone he does not pay child support when he does, and I know that for a fact.  She will randomly call the police on him for nothing if she does not get her way.  She has even told me that she dresses him poorly so that people feel sorry for her, and give her hand outs.  I just hope his son knows that his dad loves him and that his mom is a psycho.  She should be lucky her son has a dad, because many men would just have denied it and took off.  I know she is a scam artist, and would love to bust her for it, but I know it would just hurt his son in the long run.  Props to all the people who have to deal with crazy ex's.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this woman is nuts, and I am sorry you have to put up with this, can anyone give this ranter some advice on how to cope with a crazy ex??

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails