Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cheating on a Gem

I am so sick and tired of hearing how all these stupid men are cheating on their beautiful wives.  First there was Tiger Woods, now Sandra Bullock, David Letterman, David Boreanaz, Mel Gibson, Larry King, and the list goes on and on.  I just do not understand what would make a man happy if these women can't.  I am not famous, nor rich, so how can I expect my man not to cheat when all these guys do it, and they have it all.  Not to mention these women are drop dead gorgeous, and I am not.  A lot of them have children together, it all makes me sick.  Talk about not knowing you have a good thing til its gone!  I hope your wives leave you, as you are all sorry excuses for men and do not deserve to be where you are at.

3 comments:

  1. It is so sad, hopefully these women can find someone who deserves their love, what do the rest of you think about all the Hollywood cheating going on is it a weird fad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah these guys are losers, I would not cheat on my wife, no matter who she was, I just have morals and do not understand the point. If you do not want to be with someone then break up, dont break their heart by cheating. They are trying to have the best of both worlds, but in the end they usually end up alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the poll say WHY they didn't have sex for that long? Was it because they didn't want it, or because their 4-6 years older, can't-get-it-up-without-meds hubbies didn't want to put in the effort of having more than a quicky? Sorry but older women want more than a "that's the best I can do, so you'll have to finish yourself." It's agitating to go through the exercise of it to end up more frustrated than when you got in bed to begin with. Younger women may not realize the whirlwind wasn't because they were "too hot for a silver fox" but because the silver fox ran out of steam.

    Think about that Anonymous#1 before you commit to an opinion based on partial facts or you may end up looking ignorant.

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails