Monday, November 29, 2010

Relationship Rant PLAYLIST-Song 15

Yo yo yo!
Wow, some crazy rants here eh?  That last one made me want to jump through my computer and give that poor girl a hug and a ride to the airport-no one deserves to be treated like that!  I find it amazing what a  man can do to a woman.  The way they can make us feel, and make us think that we are the most wonderful people on the face of the earth one day... and the worst people the next.  I hate to say this, but they almost brainwash us, and we flutter on their every word.  I hate this, but I hate to say that I do it too.  I am sure I am not the only one either, speak up ladies, don't be shy.

This next song goes out to all of these women.  It took me some time to figure out what Florence is trying to convey with this song, but lets say it hit me like a bullet in the head.  Perhaps that's what she wanted... us to make us our own meaning for the song.  Well this is what I came up with... us women need to take care of ourselves, as happiness can change in a matter of minutes.  We work like dogs to try and please the men in our lives, and for what?  It does not really get us anywhere in the long run, usually we end up with broken hearts, or worse-broken jaws.

So today I say fuck men, fuck them and the horse they rode in on.  We don't need them for anything.  I change my own oil-and I take out my own trash.  If I really need something handy done... I know that there are good people lurking around that will do things for me because they are good people, not because I did the dishes so they have to fix my car, or better yet because we are sleeping together.  We either pay for their help in one way or another, they are not genuine feelings of gratuity.

So today I mark November 29th as FUCK MEN DAY.  I am sure us women deserve our own fuck women day, but we will leave that to some sour man to create.

Enjoy this song everyone-I just found her even though she has been around for awhile, and I hope you love her as much as I do!
MUAH

 -Queen


2 comments:

  1. I don't even have the energy to tell you all the reasons why I relate to this right now. I'm longing for my freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails