Monday, November 22, 2010

Relationship Rant PLAYLIST-Song 14

Hey Y'all-I cannot freakin believe that looking back I have not put up one single song by this group, so I MUST share this one with you asap. 

Now I know this group has some problems with some Americans, but you need to stop blaming this group-music is a form of free speech, and you know what-in the end these ladies were right-they stood by their beliefs even if it meant their own demise.  Not only does there music protest some very important issues-but it will truly touch your soul.  Whether it is the banjo, thefiddle or that amazing voice-this song will bring a tear to your eye... and hopefully put things in perspective for you, through good times or bad. 

What I hope you all leave with from this song-is never back down from something you believe in-and if you contemplate doing that... listen to these gals-and they will show you the way!

3 comments:

  1. I am not a huge Dixie CHicks fan, but I think their message is always a good one and one of the best parts is that not everyone agrees with it. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song. I have several friends in the military and I always think of them when I hear this song. Love strong ladies with strong opinions. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails