Thursday, November 4, 2010

Follow Up to "Why Am I Here?"

Well my wonderfuls, as promised here is the very first follow up to a rant that I got back in June called Why Am I Here.... thanks to all of your wonderful advice here is how her life has changed....

Queen, 
First let me say thank you, for giving me the opportunity to anonymously tell you my problems, with little judgement.  Thank you to your commenter's, as they changed the way I thought, and got me out of what could have been a downwards spiral.

You will be happy to know that since June, my life has been a 360 degree turn around.  I met the best man in the world, and we are engaged.  He has connected me with family, friends and we have a dog. 

I could not be happier, and laugh when I think back to how unhappy I was.  I gave up looking for love and then it stumbled upon me when I least expected it-in other words you were right.

Life is what we make of it, and in the end we can only judge our own happiness and change our lives, but part of me feels like I have your blog to thank.  I know I am happy, and that you all helped me, so I am forever thankful for this.

It does not matter how many people we have around us, what mattes is the quality of those relationships.  I know this now, and even though I may revisit those times every once and awhile, they have made me stronger, and gave me a yearning to grow up.

Thank-you again, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails