Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MIA

Sorry everyone that I have been MIA for the last few days.  I have too many projects on the go... but do not worry I thank you all for sticking by me through this busy time, and I cant wait to get back to blogging. 

I have some catching up to do with all of you, and I cannot wait to hear what you guys have been up to over the past week or two.

I hope you all had a great Halloween, and just in case you were wondering I got lots of kids, and I did not even have to lure them in with a trail of candy in front of my house. 

Now I have to clean up all my decorations....

PS-Does anyone know an easy way to get that fake spider web stuff off all my trees and railing? LOL

MUAH!

-Queen

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm so glad you are back!! I was wondering where you have been!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails