Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MIA

Sorry everyone that I have been MIA for the last few days.  I have too many projects on the go... but do not worry I thank you all for sticking by me through this busy time, and I cant wait to get back to blogging. 

I have some catching up to do with all of you, and I cannot wait to hear what you guys have been up to over the past week or two.

I hope you all had a great Halloween, and just in case you were wondering I got lots of kids, and I did not even have to lure them in with a trail of candy in front of my house. 

Now I have to clean up all my decorations....

PS-Does anyone know an easy way to get that fake spider web stuff off all my trees and railing? LOL

MUAH!

-Queen

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm so glad you are back!! I was wondering where you have been!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails