Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Abortion-From A Man's Perspective

All, 
Please forgive me if this upsets anyone, that was not my intention-this guy has obviously put a lot of thought into this rant, and so I want to give him the opportunity to post it-as I do not see many men with the ability to show their emotions like this.

Queen,

First let me start by saying I am male, that being said. I am at a complete loss as to why you see all these men taking a stand on abortion. The way I look at it is, I do not want anyone man or woman telling me what I can or cannot do with my body. Our bodies are the only thing that's really ours, and we all should be allowed to choose how we take care of it, or abuse it, or end it.

I do not want a bunch of women getting together and coming up with rules on how I take care of my body, and telling me that it doesn't matter what I feel is best for me they know whats best for me.

People talk about a fathers rights, how men should be able to stop a woman from aborting a child that they conceived. Ok bullshit, if the woman didn't tell the man he would have never ever known.

Lots of people say that because we have legalized abortion in this great country it has destroyed American families, its an easy way out of a serious life changing event. I disagree, women have been second class citizens for long enough, if a woman wants to go out and have sex with lots of guys she should be able to without having to think twice what other men are going to think of her. We men do it and we don't have the added responsibility of possibly getting pregnant. Most all of us have been there at least once being head over heels for some girl, or some girl is head over heels for some guy. You talk all the time cant wait to see each other and then after you have sex with them you realize you don't really like them that much. I know the religious of those out there are gonna get all up in arms and say something like you should know that person your going to have sex with spiritually and love them on a spiritual level then sex is not important the extremists are going to say that sex was never meant to be for fun its only done to procreate.

All horseshit, just a bunch of propaganda. I think those lies were all started by men to cover up the fact that they were lazy and selfish in bed. Then of course women got smart and used those lies against men. Saying things like we just did it last week ( but what they are really saying is; your a worthless screw I get more satisfaction from a shower head, or Sancho the gardener.)

Who wins in this battle of the sexes, Those girls and guys that actually do respect each other as equals in all aspects of the relationship, and if they are smart they will tell the same tired ol stories that everyone complains about. He doesn't treat me like he used to, or she wont go down on me anymore. She is always out shopping, he always has his nose in the TV blah blah blah. Ladies if you have a good man at home that's treating you right don't tell your girlfriends and fella's if you have a lady at the house that is a complete tramp in the bedroom but a straight laced lady out of it, don't tell your buddies. If you try to tell everyone how green it is on your side of the fence ladies and gents your setting yourselves up for a whole lotta peoples trying to jump the fence into your yard.

I digress, My point is, as men we have no right to choose whats best for a woman. I saw this on a bumper sticker that I thought said it all pretty good. "If you cant trust me with a choice how can you trust me with a baby". I think we have all seen it at least once if your over 30 that is (Cause lets face it when your in your twenties you really don't pay to much attention to other people's kids), where you see people that have kids, and you think those poor kids. You have to have a license to own a dog, but anyone can have kids how screwed up is that.

6 comments:

  1. I think everyone's choice SHOULD be a personal choice.

    I'm Christian, and to those who are anti-abortion based on religious beliefs, let me just say that God created humans so that we may make our own choices and mistakes, and that is why in the afterlife, there's hell and heaven. If you believe in any Christian religion, then you need to let God be the judge and jury (as you believe He is, and as it says He is, in His own Book), and step off your own soapbox/jury box.

    (Okay, my mimi-rant done.) :)

    On a non-religious note, well done, guy-author, for being brave enough to voice your opinion on this. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, and whether or not you disagree is NOT the point. His opinion is his, and yours is YOURS. That's why we still have freedom of speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really hard to have an objective opinion if you're raised one way, believe another, and don't know what you'd do until you're in that situation...

    props to him for speaking his mind eloquently and politely <3

    ***ladyvader99.blogspot.com***

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooooooooo agree w/this dude 100%. and his last two lines is the icing on the cake.. anyone w/the right plumbing can have kids.. the trick is is to be able to be a good parent..there are so many 'parents' who have not a clue on how to discipline their rugrats/biological quota..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to you for posting his email even though you know now everyone may agree with it!

    That being said I completely agree. I have been lucky enough to never be in a situation where I had to worry about this...but I do believe in a woman's right to choose for herself. I think men should have input on the decision, but ulitimately it's not theirs to make.

    thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love a man that is smart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with personal choice, surely its worse for the world if people everywhere start popping out unwanted kids and becoming dysfunctional, hate filled familys?

    Taking away choice breeds misery, and thats just bad for everyone

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails