Friday, October 8, 2010

What I Am Thankful For...

Happy Friday all-and if you are Canadian like me-have Happy Thanksgiving and have a great long weekend.

To celebrate this holiday, I am going to attempt to tell you a few things I am thankful for...

I am thankful for...

My man-who through our ups and downs still makes my heart beat....

My family-who even though they are crazy at times-I love them unconditionally....

My dogs-because without you my world would be so boring, and my bed would be.... comfortable and hairless???

Having a roof over my head, food in my fridge and clothes on back which makes me better off then 75% of the world.

My friends... who some are suffering and some are happy and we have eachother through all of it-that includes you my fellow bloggers.

My job, because even though it is not my life long dream to do what I do-I feel appreciated for doing it.

My TV shows because you make my life feel way more interesting then it really is.

Wine-because even just a glass of you makes me feel better after a bad day.

Video games-because you numb my mind when it needs to be numbed.

My music-because you can make me feel every single emotion when I listen to you.


NOW-its your turn folks... what are you thankful for and my lovely American readers, feel free to contribute.

MUAH!

-Queen

4 comments:

  1. this could be a VERY long list for me...and one I will probably reserve for my US Thanksgiving. All the same...Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your long weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are a sweetheart! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!! I'm so glad we are blogging friends. :) I hope you have a wonderful, fulfilling holiday weekend.

    I'm most grateful for my family--love them with all of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have listed most of things we take for granted like a roof over our heads.
    Really good post makes you think about what's good in your life.
    Thanks queen.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY CANADIAN TURKEY DAY!!!

    i would suggest you watch the "how i met your mother" slapsgiving episode <3

    i'm thankful for so much in my life, it'd be ridiculous to even attempt to list such a thing! have a good one :D

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails