Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Relationship Rant PLAYLIST-Song 9

My lovelies... I am flabbergasted at your AMAZING comments on the last few posts, some longer and more insightful then the darn post itself!!!
But hey that's why I love ya!

I hope you guys had a fabulous weekend, I did because it was long, and I got to see my family.  It was so hard to say goodbye, but boy did it feel good to come home too.

I am one day behind schedule so I am going to do the Relationship Rant Playlist, and catch up on the rants for tomorrow.

This song is dear to my heart.   I love it and CANNOT wait until Adele comes out with a new CD, which I hear she is working on.

She took the world and our hearts by storm, so without further ado, here is Hometown Glory, which fits in perfectly with my long weekend, where I went to my hometown, a small little village in the interior of British Columbia with roughly 800 people living there, and not a single stop light.

It is where I first fell in love, and a piece of me will always live there.... in the wind, my highschool halls and those back country roads...

MUAH!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I love her work. I'm due for a home-town visit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'more to the story' post you were looking for...

    http://anotherdayofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/10/third-act-of-this-play.html

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails