Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Am Back

Well my awesome readers, I am back, after a couple of weeks on a hiatus, I am back.  It is a New Year, but yet everything feels the same.  The holidays were good, but I cannot help but feel so tired.  I have zero motivation, and I cannot figure out why.

I am going to try to get myself out of this rut.  Perhaps I need a vacation from the holidays, but really I think I want something more, something big, and life altering.  I cannot help but feel like something is missing. 

For now, I am going to get ready for another year of rants.  I will do my best to catch up on all your blogs and see how your holidays were.  I hope everyone had a safe and healthy time. 

Do not forget to send me your holiday rants.... it is the most stressful time of year, so you gotta have something to say....

2 comments:

  1. i actually had zero holiday rants this year which made it...kinda boring!

    motivation is something i ALWAYS lack so whilst i try to get my fitness IN GEAR, i've joined a group on facebook called "hey fat ass!" :DD

    ***ladyvader99.blogspot.com***

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails