Monday, January 10, 2011

Relationship Rant PLAYLIST Song 17

So I went and saw "Country Strong" last night, and OMG you must see it.  I do not care what anyone says that movie was amazing.  If you have ever known an alcoholic or you like country music, you must see it, it was a gift to watch.

All of the actors do a great job, and they are all singing themselves.  My favorite song I have chosen to make this weeks Relationship Rant Playlist song. It is just such a touching song, and I hear you do not get this version on the soundtrack so this is a special treat for all of you.   I loved the whole soundtrack as well, but you need to see the movie to make it that much better!

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh thanks for the movie review. I wasn't quite sure about it, as a friend of mine wanted to see it...but if you say it's worth seeing..I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. But, I am partial to country as it is (sadly) all about my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't care for country but i really liked gwyneth when she's sung so i may check it out <3

    ***ladyvader99.blogspot.com***

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails