Monday, May 31, 2010

Double Dumped

Get this Queen...

My ex-girlfriend came over on Wednesday, she wanted to talk and told me that she still loves me.  I asked her to marry me a month prior to our break-up.  You see I am not used to having a girlfriend that thinks like me, that cares and want to see them do great things with their life, and get through the hard times together.  That is what couples do, one hand washes the other, and walk beside me, not behind me, I mean we are in this together right.  She said that I treat her better then her last long term boyfriends have, and that she was simply not used to it. 

Then the next day, she calls me and tells me that she has to take care of herself and that she has to do what’s best for her and that no one has ever took care of her before, and I said that’s great, I can help if you want me to.  The B&%#$ has not returned my phone calls since!

2 comments:

  1. That is horrible, I would try to get your ring back, and don't let her fool you again... what do the rest of you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say leave while you still have your sanity. You will look back later feeling better about it rather living this roller coaster day in and day out, cause she has no clue of who she is or what she wants.

    ReplyDelete

Let it out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails